Pencilmation 15 Pencilmation 15

NITROSHEEP

Get one for YOUR car today! Caution: Do not overfeed poison. Do not urinate on flame. Do not use in a Pencilmation cartoon lest hilarity ensue.

Excellent cartoon :D

GLaDos Badass GLaDos Badass

Portal.

Absolutely outstanding. Must watch again. And again. And again. And again.

Portal 2 Christmas 2010 FTW!

Mega Portal Fun Mega Portal Fun

Ehh...

There were some funny bits. But quality could have been increased greatly.

Disturbing Toad!!! Disturbing Toad!!!

I kind of liked it.

It was funny, but it got weird fast. Luckily I like weird humor. It was well animated and I enjoyed your use of non-sprite effects. But mushrooms? What do you mean, the password is mushrooms?

(I liked your ending scene, but still, now that Michael Jackson's dead...)

Mr. Roboto Mr. Roboto

Quite nice, but...

What you've got here is pretty good (I especially liked how you put each concept plainly), but you could use some tips:

1. Don't stretch sprites using the mouse. Mario playing the flute there? Ew. Distended picture much? Only resize a intervals of 200%, 300%, etc.
2. Try not to overuse the same sprites over and over. It gets boring. Try using variants of the same sprite if you can't find anything else.
3. The color changes in the background characters can be very disorientating. Try limiting the use of that.

Other than that, quite a nice movie. And a good song, too! Heh~

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Easter Egg

Did anyone else notice Sonic in the crowd with a "HELP" sign?

Very nice movie, well animated and has plenty of humor in it!

Bit short, though.

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

I'm not so sure...

Part of me wants to laugh, part of me is seething with anger. It's a great movie, but it lacks a storyline that is, for lack of a better word, pleasing to some audiences. Everything is smooth, nicely put, but inside, I have to say, you have only gotten it partially right. They may show all the traits you are trying to get across, but not in the exaggerated way you out it. Your method of presenting this was funny, but somehow, you have insulted people in the process. You have only gotten ONE thing absolutely right here, and that is people like me are often laughed at, and often bullied. Please don't encourage them.

To prove my point, I'm only 13, and just look at everything I've typed.

Au revoir.

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Awesome!

I had to practically tie myself up from watching this the for the entire afternoon! Great Job! And as for the mouse animation, I don't mind a bit!

Link-et?! Link-et?!

Amazing!!!

I've seen lots of zelda parodies, but this is by far one of the best I've ever seen. Great concept, story, etc. the only thing missing is probably a... SEQUEL!!! Oh, and make it longer when you do it. this one was kinda short.

LilDwarf responds: